The following rules apply to all applications on djeese:
- You may publish awesome applications.
- You may not publish malicious applications.
- You may not publish applications that monkey patch or otherwise
manipulate other parts of the environment other than through the APIs
provided by those other parts. This includes, but is not limited to, Django
core and django CMS.
- You may not publish applications for which you do not have the necessary
rights. This includes, but is not limited to, applications which are not
published under a license that allows redistribution or applications which do
not contain a license.
- You may not publish applications that provide an alternative way of
authentication or allow the manipulation of users, groups or permissions.
- You may not publish applications that alter the permissions of existing
users, add new users with permissions or otherwise allows users to perform
administrative actions that did not get the required permissions from djeese.
- You may not publish applications that expose sensitive data from a
website it is used on to third parties or yourself. This includes, but is not
limited to, applications that provide APIs to access content on the website
or send content on the website in some form to other services.
- You may not publish and/or use an application that circumvents the access
restrictions on djeese sites, including but not limited to the access
restrictions to the sandbox sites.